Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's Been A While

A few days of no blogging and I am back and more ready then ever!

I wasn't on vacation, although I wish I was. I was just plain busy!

But I am back now, never fear (not that you did...but 'just in cases'...do you know what movie that is from?). Anywho, I've got a big day ahead of me and yoga until 9:15 tonight (hot, sweaty yoga...jkelly, I know you're jealous). But, when I get home I think I'll maybe have something warm for dinner. I've really been longing for a few cold fall evenings so that I can make soup and sit on the couch in a blanket watching a movie and sipping tomato soup but alas, I must wait. Summer is not quite over and I know that in about 2 months, I will be dreaming once again of my flip flops.

I think tonight I will have rice with lots of chopped vegetables and hummus. Nothing too fancy just simple and delicious!

So long...perhaps I will blog twice today since I took a few days off!

Hmm...

xox

No comments: